Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pantene's 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner: Take your pick, save time

If I had to choose between saving time and saving money, I think I'd be at an impasse with myself. With taking care of your hair, though, sometimes you don't have to choose -- like cost-saving shampoos that have conditioner in them already, which saves you a step.

Have you seen Pantene's new 2-in-1 formulas? These shampoos have conditioners built in, and you can find the one that's for your hair type: fine hair (either Dry to Moisturized or Fragile to Strong), medium-thick hair (either Dry to Moisturized or Breakage to Strength) or color-treated hair with Color Preserve Shine. They are priced at $3.99.

I buy a shampoo with conditioner for my husband, because he can't be bothered with conditioner.

But I still love to condition my long, thick, hyper-wavy hair (with Pantene's Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask or the Curly Hair Series Deep Moisturizing Treatment), but I'd definitely use a 2-in-1 formula if I was pressed for time.

- - - - -

Pantene sent me its new line of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner formulas to review. Opinions and silliness are my own.