Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Win Tangled prescreen tickets!

My family is looking forward to our annual holiday-time pilgrimage to the Orlando area. We are going to play at Disney and SeaWorld. One of the things I know we will probably see at Disney is memorabilia from the new animated Rapunzel movie Tangled, Disney's 50th full-length animated film (!), which opens the day before Thanksgiving.

Courtesy of Pantene (perfect, no?), my family is going to have the chance to see Tangled before it comes out at a special prescreening event! And guess what? You can too!

If you are able to attend the prescreening of Tangled on Saturday, Nov. 20 at 10 am at AMC Aventura 24 (at the Aventura Mall), then please leave a comment here or on the Tropic of Mom Facebook page to let me know you'd like to go. I'll randomly select a winner this coming Sunday, the 14th. Then maybe you'd like to grab lunch with us or walk through the mall to see the holiday decorations! Or not. Heh! Up to you....